Follow by Email

Monday, November 28, 2011

My Last Post (maybe)

I think this is going to be my last post, as you might've guessed from the title. I'm a little bit sad. I had to do this blog as an assignment for a class, but I've actually enjoyed it.  For me, blogging was all about the learning. I've learned a lot about renewable energy: different types of it, its costliness, scientific advancements, etc. I feel decently educated about this topic now. I don't know how good of a job I've done passing on what I've discovered, but hopefully I've at least sparked an interest and made you want to read more about these things. If you feel the need to expand your knowledge, my favorite websites were:

Celsias.com
http://solarpanels.wustl.edu/olinpanels.htm
http://www.solar-estimate.org/index.php?verifycookie=1&page=&subpage=&external_estimator=


I said "maybe" in my title because I don't want to say that I'll never blog again. If I come across something interesting, I might post it. Hope you've enjoyed reading!

1 comment:

  1. There's a chance you are qualified for a new government sponsored solar energy rebate program.
    Click here and find out if you qualify now!

    ReplyDelete